1151 Broad Street – Suite 118
Shrewsbury, NJ 07702
Social Media Coordinator (Part-Time / Paid)
We are looking for a Social Media Coordinator to create and maintain a strong online presence for our company, which publishes four monthly hyperlocal news magazines in Monmouth County. Must have experience with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Hootsuite, WordPress, bitly, and more. You are a great communicator in person and on paper. You are self-starter who can work both independently and as part of a team. Familiarity with people, places, organizations, news, and events in our readership area a plus.
– Post and schedule social media content daily.
– Monitors social media trends, tools, and applications, and applies knowledge to increase The Journal’s online presence, as well as to identify potential leads for advertising and news coverage.
– Optimize posting schedule and frequency to obtain maximum interaction and impact, including leveraging paid social boosts and ads.
– Provide monthly reports on social media growth.
– Attend meetings with the sales team to learn about their advertising clients and what you can do to help them through our social accounts.
– Put monthly press releases and stories up on our website to share on our socials.
– Additional administrative responsibilities as needed.
***Please send your resume/cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org!***