Where: The Salvation Army 180 Newman Springs Road, Red Bank, NJ
October 14 and 21 from 1 PM – 7 PM
What: (You will need to bring ALL of the following information to register)
- Photo Identification Card (driver’s license, State ID or passport)
- Birth certificate for each child you will be registering
- Proof of income for all the adults in the household
- Rent receipt/lease or mortgage statement
- Monthly bills as proof of expenses
- Correct clothing sizes for children (17 and under)
- TWO toy requests per child 17 and under (toys must be $35.00 or under)
YOU MAY NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE ALREADY RECEIVING OR PLAN ON RECEIVING HOLIDAY ASSISTANCE FROM ANOTHER ORGANIZATION OR AGENCY.
Assistance to the following areas:
Atlantic Highlands, Belford, Colts Neck, Eatontown, Fair Haven, Fort Monmouth, Highlands, Keansburg, Leonardo, Lincroft, Little Silver, Locust, Middletown, Monmouth Beach, Navesink, New Monmouth, Oceanport, Port Monmouth, Red Bank, Rumson, Sea Bright, Shrewsbury, and Tinton Falls.
Please call 732 747-1626 if you have any questions.
Toy wishes are fulfilled to the best of our ability and are not guaranteed. These are our ONLY registration dates.